How Do I?

How do I?

If you still cannot find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us at City Hall and we will be happy to assist you. 

Access the current year's assessment roll?

Appeal or Pay a parking ticket?

Apply for Area or Use variances?

Apply for Historic appropriateness on a change to my building?

Apply for Mass gathering permit?

Appeal the zoning board?

Apply for STAR exemption or other tax-relief programs?

Get a Marriage License?

Get garbage picked up?

Grieve the tax assessment on my property?

Hang a new sign on my business?

Not get a parking ticket?

Obtain a building permit?

Obtain a birth or death certificate?

Obtain a vendor or transient merchant license?

Purchase a Parking Permit?

Register complaint about potentially unsafe buildings in Hudson?

Register for the Lodging Tax

Submit construction plans to the Planning Board?

In what ward do I live?

Where to vote?

Know what to do when it Snows?

How do I get permission to plant a street tree?