Department of Public Works
Contact Us520 Warren Street
Hudson, New York 12534
Phone: (518) 828-9458
Table Of ContentsDescription
Hours of Operation
DescriptionStreet Maintenance and Trash Pick-up
The DPW maintains all city streets and Parks. Activities, depending upon the season, include Street Cleaning, Paving and Patching, snow plowing, lawn mowing and decorating for holidays.
Free Leaf Pick-Up is provided seasonally when crews have scheduling flexibility to conduct operations. All leaves, yard trimmings and brush must be placed in paper leaf bags.
Removal of Large items-furniture-are picked up on pre-announced days, once a year, (Spring) and upon pre-payment of the required fees. Watch for announced days for these pickups and schedule of fees in the Register Star newspaper.
City Trash Bags may be purchased at City Hall
Fees: $3.00 for 30-gallon bag
$1.50 for 15-gallon bag
Water and Sewer Departments
Trained Staff at each of these facilities operate and maintain our City's water supply and sanitary sewer systems.
Fees for these services, Water & Sewer Rents, are set by the Common Council each year and billed quarterly to owners of the property.
Present Rates $49.00- Sewer $61.00 - Water Per Quarter. (Non Metered)
The Hudson City Cemeteries are maintained and operated under the Supervision of the Commissioner and Superintendent of Public Works.
The Cedar Park Cemetery operates Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
Please contact the Cemetery directly at 518.828.0517
- Maintains City Streets and Parks
- Trash Pick Up
- Public Water Supply
- Maintains City Sewer System
- Maintains City Cemeteries
- Public Works Department: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Cedar Park Cemetery: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Department of Public Works
Robert W. Perry, Jr.
Water & Sewer Billing
Water & Sewer Department
DocumentsFerry Street Bridge
- 2010 Ferry St Bridge Inspection 2011 Ferry St Bridge Inspection
- 2012 Ferry St Bridge Inspection
- 2013 Ferry Street Bridge Inspection
- 2014 Ferry Street Bridge Inspection
- 2015 Ferry Street Bridge Inspection
- 2015 Route 9G Bridge Inspection
- Ferry Street Bridge Engineering Assessment - Creighton Manning FINAL
- Ferry Street Bridge Inventory Form
- Ferry Street Bridge Phase 1A Report
- 2019 Annual Water Quality Review
- 2017 Annual Water Quality Drinking Report
- Water Tap Book
- Water Distribution System
- Distribution System - Brown Book (Water) Water Department "Brown Book" detailing intersection connections and updates.
- Churchtown Reservoir Engineering Assessment - 081914
- Churchtown Reservoir Map
- City of Hudson Water Transmission Main
- 2017 Water Plant Annual Inspection
- 2016 WWTP Annual DEC Inspection
- EPA Administrative Order and WWTP Inspection
- City of Hudson Sewer Use Ordinance
- City of Hudson Long-Term Control Plan
- Hudson WWTP Facility Plan2017 Annual CSO Report
- City of Hudson 2014 CDBG Application - Front St Stormwater Separation 40443
- City of Hudson Combined Sanitary System
- Burials of Civil War Cemetery
- Cemetery Rules & Regulations
- Furgury Environmental Assessment