Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency
Hudson Community Development & Planning Agency’s [HCDPA] mission is to:
Foster and promote services to low-to-moderate income persons who reside in Hudson; and to administer other resources to promote community development.
HCDPA was established as the City’s Urban Renewal Agency. HCDPA is a corporate governmental agency, constituting a public benefit corporation. Although urban renewal agencies were initially created for the purposes of implementing the Federal Urban Renewal Program, many, such as HCDPA have remained active and vital by aggressively initiating and managing a broad range of community development activities.
For more information about the purpose, powers and authority of HCDPA, please visit: New York General Municipal – Article 15-A Municipal Urban Renewal Agencies, Organization and Powers
Members of the Board:
- Hudson Mayor: Kamal Johnson, Chair
- Planning Board Chair: Betsy Gramkow, HCDPA Treasurer
- Common Council Majority Leader: Tiffany Garriga
- Common Council Minority Leader: Rebecca Wolff, HCDPA Secretary
- Housing Authority Chair: Marie Balle
Governance, Finance, and Audit are composed of the full board membership.
Staff & Professional Services:
- Coordinator: Branda Maholtz contact: firstname.lastname@example.org