- Effective November 13, 2020 at 10 p.m., bars, restaurants and gyms, as well as any State Liquor Authority-licensed establishment, must close in-person service from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily.
- Effective November 13, 2020 at 10 p.m., indoor and outdoor gatherings at private residences will be limited to no more than 10 people.
- New travel guidelines are in effect that allow out-of-state travelers to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Go to New York's COVID Report Card hosted by the Department of Health to find COVID-19 positive case data for every school district in the state.
- Movie theaters outside of New York City can reopen starting October 23 at 25% capacity with no more than 50 people allowed in front of each screen. Theaters can only open outside of New York City in counties that have COVID-19 positivity rates of less than 2% on a 14-day average and do not have any cluster zones.
To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below:
File a complaint about a business, location or incident in your community.
File a complaint against your employer or place of work.